Thursday May 13
Well, some of us can get a haircut.
| Before |
She's so sketchy looking after she's been clipped. After
I did a Big Walk while the dog was at the groomer's. Again, overdressed. The temperature wasn't that high but the sun was shining so it was quite warm. It was really nice to get back at it though.
The Stay at Home order has been extended until "at least" June 2. You know, if they had said at the beginning that it was going to be for 8 weeks, it wouldn't seem as bad but this constant extending the end is frustrating and disheartening. And they've (the government) has given no clue as to what will make them lift the order. Is it number of people fully vaccinated? Number of daily case rates? If someone got up on the wrong side of the bed? They're not saying. I don't think they know themselves.
I went into the Dollarama tonight and there were signs throughout the store indicating that these particular items were considered non-essential and could not be sold. One of these signs was on the greeting card section. I was at the check-out and the lady shouted (cuz they're classy like that in the Dollarama) over to a man browsing the cards that he wouldn't be able to buy one. I said to her, "You can buy them at Zehrs." She said, "Yeah and you can get them at Shoppers too (which is the store next door) but we're not allowed to sell them." We looked at each other and laughed.
Until tomorrow. Stay sane.
No comments:
Post a Comment