Sunday, April 11, 2021

Stay at Home Chapter 3 - Day 4

 Sunday April 11

Again, not much excitement.  It was a misty moisty morning and day.  The rain stopped enough for us to walk to Tim's for a coffee this morning.  Then church on YouTube.  Then a whole lot of nothing.  A thunderstorm rolled through this afternoon and dumped enough rain to fill my rain barrel.  It cleared again after supper for another walk. Sometimes I can't handle the excitement.  

HistoryBoy has expressed an interest in tidying up and putting away all his Lego.  He has a ton of it.  I poked around a bit for some containers for him to use but I might need to buy some bigger ones.  Some of his structures are those 1500 piece ones.

Maybe Monday will be a bit more interesting.

Until tomorrow.  Stay sane.  




2 comments:

  1. These days the weather is the most intetesting topic of the day. We could do with a bit of rain here, but like yours, in intervals

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is the only thing that changes each day

    ReplyDelete