Sunday, April 25, 2021

Stay at Home Chapter 3 - Day 18

Sunday April 25

I forgot to post yesterday - not much happened anyway. Luddite Granny came over for supper - salmon and steak yum. 

Today was a gloomy windy day and a bit too cold.  Didn't go out.

I got to play Nurse Little Red Hen this week-end.  ScienceGirl tripped up the escalator going for the train and came home with blood-soaked jeans and a wound that needed cleaned and bandaged up and I  had to fix HistoryBoy's ingrown toenail today.  

The tedium of this stay at home order is starting to wear me down.

Uncle Maggot called the police on the Sikh temple with 25 cars in the parking lot. And some Bible chapel in the country got fined again for having services.  You're allowed 10 people for worship services but they always have way more.  

My arm is still a wee bit sore from my injection but I didn't have any other side effects.  

Until tomorrow.  Stay sane.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment