Wednesday April 6
I got the snow tires off this morning. It only took an hour to do that and to figure out what was leaking. Turns out I need manifold gaskets or something to fix the oil leak. I'll have to go back next week and leave it for the day.
My mechanic's shop is in a less than desirable part of town and he's had lots of problems on his property. He found an abandoned car in his back lot one day and the police were called. No surprise that it turned out to be was stolen. Now he keeps one of his trucks parked across the access. Today I noticed a new gate thing on his driveway, one of those bright yellow ones. The patrons from the bar across the street were using his front lot to park in to avoid the police who parked on a side street to catch the drunk drivers. They just thought all the cars in his lot were waiting to be serviced and didn't pay any attention.
Since I hadn't done groceries on Monday, I stopped at Sobeys on the way home to get some milk. It was packed with people, more that should have been there on a Wednesday morning. I guess everybody's preparing for the stay at home order which goes into effect tomorrow. Even though the grocery stores will still be open. I just don't get some people.
Until tomorrow. Stay sane.
No comments:
Post a Comment