Monday May 10
Grocery day again today. Can you make out the price of this chicken?
Holy shit! $22 for 4 breasts, $19 something a kilo! That's atrocious. Needless to say, they did not come home with me. I know skinless boneless chicken is the most expensive normally anyway but never this much. And bone-in skin-on breasts seem hard to come by.
They run these announcements in the grocery store every once and awhile about how they're keeping everyone safe and happy and list all the measures we're supposed to be following - masks, social distancing (as if we don't know them by now) and we should be kind to one another. Today, after I heard it for the second time, I actually said, out loud, fuck off.
Still chilly here. Oh, let's be honest; it's downright cold. I wore my woolly socks today and was not uncomfortable. Normally, I'd be wearing sandals by now.
Until tomorrow. Stay sane.
We are finally out of the closet . Hope you're out sooner than later or you'll be howling to the moon
ReplyDeleteThey keep shoving us further into the closet
ReplyDelete