Sunday, April 18, 2021

Stay of Home Chapter 3 - Day 11

 Sunday April 18

I was out for two walks today.  This morning ScienceGirl and I walked to Tim's to get out coffees and after supper we walked with the dog around the neighbourhood.  There were loads of people out walking and a little family using the playground being sensible and getting outside.

I washed the MWD's pissy tail this morning.  I don't know how she does it, but she gets pee all over it.  She lifts it up when she's outside peeing so it's not then. I don't know if when she's sleeping it dribbles out on to her tail.  Whatever happens, it's gross. She does need a proper bath and hair cut though.  Are dog groomers open?

I finally finished off the wash today.  I'm not sure why it took me 3 days to do, but there it is.  

Maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow.

Until tomorrow.  Stay sane.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment