1) If I was a Dr. Who companion (David Tenant's Dr. Who, not Matt Smith who, while doing a nicely bonkers Doctor, is a little young for me and not Rose but more of a Donna) I would not wander off by myself when we landed on an alien planet. Especially if it's my first trip with the Doctor. No good can come from that.
2) There are croci or is it crocuses blooming in my front yard. You know what that means. There will be another 3" of snow to kill them off.
3) But nothing says spring like the annual poo harvest in the backyard. The shit has finally thawed out enough to pick up and dispose of. If I was on the ball, I would have been trailing around after Gimpy Dog picking up the shit as it came out of her arse during the winter and not letting it freeze at all.
4) I've taught Bird to wolf whistle. At this point, I'll take what I can get.
5) I was all excited to be able to shop at the Gap after losing about 35 lbs (the silver lining around a diabetes diagnosis) because I always thought it was a cool, hip kinda store. But Pig-headed Girl informed me that no, the Gap was an old ladies store for old ladies who are trying to be hip. Oh, she's got a sharp tongue on her.
And if that's not a random collection of thoughts, I don't know what would be.
15 hours ago
Thanks for stopping over at North of Wiarton ! I know all about doggie poo this is a known fact !
ReplyDelete