The Countdown to the end of school has begun. Girl has 3 more days of classes and then her exams. Only 3 this semester but they're all in a row. And then she is officially half way through high school. Unless she does the extra year which I still call Grade 13, but she insists she's not going to do that.
Boy goes right to the 29th which kind of blows but there you go. We haven't been given a calendar of events for June by the teacher (not much point now) so he could be missing all kinds of stuff that I don't know about because he's shite at relaying messages. They usually have a Play Day and a Picnic but who knows? I certainly don't.
For me, this means that I have 2 weeks of solitude left. And then the Trouts will be here all the time expecting to be fed and gurning that's there's nothing to do and it's too hot and I'm bored.
I'm looking forward to that.
15 hours ago
Solitude is to be treasured this time of year!
ReplyDelete