Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tomorrow is Another Day

Things are looking up today.  I took some chocolate and went for a lie down and the rantiness went away.

It's still way too cold but there's no wind so being outside is tolerable, dare I say, almost pleasant.  And it's sunny again. 

I threw a hissy fit at Himself about the crap computer; he did some magic clickety clicks and it's faster today.  It's still crap but not as crap as it was yesterday.

I convinced myself that I could put up with the discount grocery store because I was saving a fair bit of money.  Maybe enough for a new computer.

The only thing that might put a damper on the day is the meeting we have this afternoon with Boy's teacher.  Not looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. Glad some things are getting better by tomorrow it will be worth it! Everyone needs to let of steam sometime!

    ReplyDelete