1. My back has been sore for about 3 days. I can't sit; I can't stand; I can only lie on my back with my knees up to my chest which Himself thinks is an invitation. Fuck off.
2. My laptop is crap and slow and pissing me off. I could cheerfully throw it against the wall.
3. Sympatico is crap and slow and pissing me off.
4. The wind is pissing me off. It is so windy here today but sunny so you get sucked into thinking it's a nice day. My grocery cart nearly got yanked out of my hands by the fucking wind. With the wind chill, the temperature is -11. I'm so done with winter.
5. I had to do groceries today. I've been going to a new store and still haven't figured it out. I spend my time wondering back and forth looking for stuff. And today I had to go poo at the store, well in the washroom (there was no way I could have held it) and there was no toilet paper so I had to use the paper towels. I have to bag my own stuff at this store and it bugs me when the people behind me have 5 things and stand glaring at you because you take more than 3 minutes to bag your 5000 items. Fuck off.
6. The library has a new website and I can't find fuck all on it. What was wrong with the old one? Change for the sake of change pisses me off.
7. The spell check thingy highlights the weirdest things.
And it's only noon, for Christ's sake. The only good thing about the day so far is that I got a free coffee at Tim's. Yay, roll up the rim.
6.
15 hours ago
I love this rant!! This is just how I felt all last week with pc problems and just so many other bloody things going ape shit in my world. I'll follow your blog - pop over to me if you have time! I live in the North East of England and have 2 children with an 18 year age gap, two dogs, two cats and a husband who is grumpy during the week and great fun at weekends!Thank feck it's friday today then!!!
ReplyDelete