Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Magical Powers

I have Magical Powers.  I didn't always have these Powers; they have been bestowed upon me gradually, over time.  I am still occasionally astonished that the powers that be who hand out these Powers have seen fit to give them to me. Sometimes, I resent these Powers but I have learned to accept my gift with grace because there is no point fighting the Power.

Only I have the Power to:

replace an empty toilet paper roll.

change sheets or replace towels.

 see stuff sitting on the stairs waiting to be taken upstairs.

 open a Cheese String.

 see the dog poo in the backyard.

 open a bag of milk.

turn the lights off in a room when I leave it.


See, Magical Powers.  What Magical Powers do you have?

4 comments:

  1. That's uncanny! I have the self same powers in addition I am also the only one who can see a jar sitting on the sideboard and put the lid on it...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mad power, in addition to ones you list here, is that ability to put candy/food/gum wrappers from the mini-van into the garbage. really, it's time to pass on the powers. in fact, there will be no more crap in the mini van until others can assume the power.

    -Meanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think our van is like a garbage can on wheels.

    ReplyDelete