2 days ago
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
The Jig is Up
I told Himself last night that I had a blog. He rolled his eyes as I thought he would. I wasn't feeling guilty about keeping it a secret; I was excited about it, because all this linking and uploading of pictures and posting is quite high-tech for me, and wanted to tell someone. I invited him to read it but he might not like all he reads and I wasn't going to censor myself. He declined. Too bad. Then at least I might have one reader.
Posted by
Little Red Hen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I very rarely tell people I know in real life that I blog because I then feel I have to be careful what I say.
ReplyDeleteBut I am a horrible bitchy bitch and I can't moan at my life anywhere else except on blogs.
my husband rarely reads mine. the one occassion he did, i wished he hadn't. there are lots of us out here to read, i think happier blogging is born on anonymity. As auntiegwen suggets, anonymity can be liberating.
ReplyDelete