Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been two weeks since you've had a job.

And it'll be many more 'til you're employed again.

The first week was very stressful with Himself being home. He didn't know what to do with himself, I felt like I was under the microscope. But that is sorting its self out. He is, of course, totally bored. This afternoon he was shooting Boy's nerf gun at us. It's still a bit too early to be out in the garden and all the inside projects are big ones, like painting or ripping up the bathroom. He needs a job.

March break this week. It's only Tuesday and the days are dragging. We try to plan one outing a day. Today was the sugar bush. At least the sap was running and they were actually making the syrup, unlike last year when it was still too frozen and cold for anything to run. At least the cold kept the crowds away. Today it was packed. Not annoyingly so but I was glad to leave. People were starting to get on my nerves. Tomorrow is probably just out to the mall and a movie night at the church. Woo, hoo. I do try to contain my excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment