Sunday, June 6, 2021

Blue Light

Friday I drove to the nearest GO/VIA station which is about 35 minutes away, well according to SatNav Jane it is but  I got stuck behind every truck and slow poke driver in the world so it took about 50 minutes.  Anyway, I went to pick up ScienceGirl which has become the usual activity on a Friday afternoon. 

Sometimes, by the time I get there I have to use the facilities. They are very clean in this GO/VIA station but the lighting is very odd - it's blue, maybe UV I don't know but weird and kinda hard to see properly. I could never figure out why it was blue.

I mentioned this to SG one day and she agreed, after using the bathroom, that the light is indeed weird. A little while later she came to me and said, "If you're under that blue light, you can't find a vein."  Yeah, it took me a couple of minutes to process that too.

On a cheerier note, beauties in the garden.

I never remember the names of my plants so don't ask.  This is a lovely light pink.

I really like the colour combination of this one.


And the Mad Wee Dog observing Public Health regulations.



Until later.  Still stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment