Friday April 16
It turned out to be a busy day.
I popped into the vet's to get more of the MWD's steroid medication. She was taking 1 tablet twice a day - now she's down to 1 tablet once a day. She'll have to reassessed in 3 weeks but the goal is to get her down to 1/2 tablet once a day if the crusts don't come back. She might have to be switched to something else if the constant peeing doesn't ease up.
I had to go to the library this morning to drop off some books and a game we never did play. While I was waiting in line to hand in the game (because it was too big to go through the slot in the wall where the books have to go), there was a lady outside the library with her son trying to catch the free wifi from the library. The librarian asked if she needed help and she proceeded to tell the story that there's a house being built behind her and her internet got cut so she needed to download some Netflix for her son. I probably would have told the kid to go read a book.
I had to go to the Shoppers to pick up some medications. Then I nipped into the Sobeys to pick up milk which cost 44 dollars. I don't know what happened there. Oh wait, maybe it was the baked goods, the twelve bags of chips and the frozen spinach Himself needs for supper tomorrow.
So I obviously did not stay at home today. 3 of those 4 errands I would consider essential. But is it better to go 4 places in one day, do all your errands at once and not have to go out for a few days or just do one errand a day for four days so you're out every day but for a shorter length of time?
So now Ontario got another 2 weeks added on to the current stay at home order. I don't even know what to say about that. I'll just be here rocking back and forth in the dark with my box of wine.
Until tomorrow. Stay sane.
All sounds so familiar,except for the peeing pet. Hope you've got a good supply of wine and don't have to go out again for that
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm good for a few weeks.
DeleteYup. Six weeks in total now. I love that we are all painted with the same brush. My box is about half gone. I'll have to pop out in the next few days for a new one. -Jenn
ReplyDeleteThat is definitely essential
Delete