Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Stay at Home Chapter 3 Day 7

 Wednesday April 14




I took a look at my seed packets today just to see if I should be doing something with any of them.  I have no where to sow them indoors so I just have to direct sow.  As I thought, all but one requires me to wait until after the last frost which won't be for a few weeks yet.  The instructions on the sweet peas say they can be sown as soon as the soil can be worked.  What does that even mean? Once the ground has thawed? After it reaches a certain temperature?  Maybe I'll plant half the packet now and if nothing happens plant more once it's warmed up a bit.

 Ok, see you. I watched the season/series finale of Kim's Convenience tonight. There was supposed to be a 6th season but the it was announced after the last episode was filmed that the co-creators were moving on to other things and wouldn't be doing a 6th season after all and the producers decided the show wouldn't be the same without them.  It caught everybody off guard, even the cast and crew.  There's something not quite right about the whole thing.  But nobody's talking.  It was a good ending for the season but a 6th season certainly would have finished everybody's story off nicely.  It's too bad - it was a good show that made me laugh out loud. 

Until tomorrow.  Stay sane.



4 comments:

  1. We are also wondering why the show ended. That last episode was fine, but again, certainly not a final episode. Too bad, as I felt it was one of the best Canadian shows. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love a morning glory. In fact I wouldn't mind a garden with all that colour. All we have are nasturtiums but they are slowly drying out.
    Good luck with em all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Last year I planted two packets of morning glories and had only two plants. Very disappointing

      Delete