I have absolutely no idea what it opens.
It must have been important because it was on the same ring as my house keys and van keys.
It looks like it would open a desk or a filing cabinet but it doesn't open any we have in the house. It could open a cash box but we don't have a cash box. There is nothing in this house that that key opens.
So for 10 years, I have been carrying around something that is of no use to me whatsoever. And not even questioning it.
There's a lesson in there somewhere.
that's funny. Will admit we have had keys in our drawer that we had no idea what they opened!!
ReplyDeleteI have keys of doors past too. Why? I don't know why I have them on my keyring. It's just that just in case thing.
ReplyDeleteI've got a few keys like that on my keyring and too worried to throw them away in case I come across that secret door! Lx
ReplyDelete