I stepped out of the house yesterday and I immediately sensed that something was different. It seemed...brighter somehow.
I looked up and saw, not the white or grey covering we'd had for weeks, but Blue Sky!!! I think it was blue sky; it's been so long since I've seen it, I've almost forgotten what it looked like.
And if there was blue sky, there had to be the Sun. Where was it? Ah, there it was, just behind the house where it should be. What a glorious sight! It's amazing how the sight of the sun can lift your spirits.
Good thing I saw it yesterday because it's disappeared again.
8 hours ago
I saw it too, I didn't want to say anything in case people laughed at me.
ReplyDeleteJane x
This sounds very familiar. We have many gray days here during an Oregon winter. When the sun comes out, even for 5 minutes, people flood outside. These flukey things are called 'sunbreaks'. When husband and i moved to Oregon 19 years ago, i thought, what are these sunbreak things everyone talks about. Now i totally understand...
ReplyDeleteLots of blue sky today.....but soooo cold!!
ReplyDelete