Friday, November 21, 2014

The Last for a While

Permit me one last for the time being rant about the weather.  I'm starting to bore myself.

It snowed for much of Wednesday and Thursday;  it's still too cold for this time of year (-13* wind chill this morning).

 
 
Here are my pots patiently awaiting their Christmas adornment.  They should have been put in the garage before the snow came but since it's not supposed to snow this much in November, we can be excused for getting caught off-guard.
 


That's how much snow fell in the last 2 days.  If this doesn't melt we,  my friends, will be well and truly fucked.

Enough about the wretched weather and on to much more interesting things.

With impeccably bad timing, the Mad Dog had to go to the hairdresser's on Wednesday.  She was a scruffy mess, quite smelly, needed a pedicure and her bum shaved.  I'm pretty sure she couldn't really see.

 

But now she's pretty and not smelly. 

She's not as shorn as she was in the summer, but I think she'll need a coat for the winter, especially with these horrid temperatures.

I wonder if the other dogs will laugh at her.

P.S. It just started snowing again, for fuck's sake.







 
 
 
 



1 comment: