Why does the price of gas fluctuate so much?
I drove by my local gas station in the morning and the price was $134.6 (outrageous in itself) and when I came home a couple of hours later it was $136.9. I went out again in the evening and it was $133.9. It's madness. We've become used to the price being jacked up on Thursday night in the summer, just in time for the week-end but this yo-yo pricing during the day is nuts.
Why does my front porch smell of cat pee?
I don't own a cat. And if I did own a cat, it would not be allowed to piss on the front porch. Those Roaming Neighbourhood Cats are going to get a rude awakening when I start taking Puppy Dog out on the porch with me of an afternoon.
Why, when I dropped something off in Lego Boy's classroom, was he the only one reading and not doing the assigned activity?
Why was the teacher not doing anything about it?
Why is it so cold on April 24?
It was -2* this morning. That seriously blows.
How on earth did I get to the point where I consider going to a funereal 3 hours away as a day out?
Have I done enough to prepare Science Girl to go off to University in the fall?
15 hours ago
Right with you there on the funeral. For me it was a trip the city to look for non-elasticated socks for my mother. Whoopee!
ReplyDelete