It's been pouring down rain all morning and it's not supposed to stop until tonight. It's a perfect day to:
bake. We picked waaaay too many apples at the orchard last week and now they're starting to go soft so I made 2 dozen muffins and 2 loaves. I still have a 10-lb bag so I'll be making a couple of apple crisps later.
knit. Time to start the Christmas projects. Maybe some thrummed mitts or some lacy socks. I'll dig through the stash to see what's there.
catch up on my t.v. programs. I've got about 30 hours of Coronation Street plus about 10 hours of Doctor Who on the pvr.
read. The stack of books beside my bed gets higher and higher and you can only renew from the library once. I've got a couple of good mysteries waiting and a thick Ken Follett I bought myself for my birthday.
nap. There's nothing like an afternoon nap with the dog on such a dreary, miserable day. It would be better with a nice cosy fire going but all the wood is now soaked through so I'll have to make do with a comforter and Dog.
Yes, a perfect day.
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment